Boosting Online Sales – Quick Tips.
- Bundles are your key to a great Merchandise store any day of the year.
- You can sweeten the deal any time for your customers by pairing items together.
- Use bundling to increase sales. Example – T-shirt is $15. Sunglasses are $10. Together they are $20. Save $5 and get the both of them.
- This kind of deal encourages the average visitor to go for the bundle instead of one singular item.
- What if you run a T-shirt/Sunglasses bundle that is $15 total. Can’t beat that offer!
- Such stores can be a dream come true for a customer who can’t afford to drop an extra $5-10 bucks.
- Remember, a lot of people are waiting for that sale to get things cheaper.
- It’s hard to hype up a store if you only have 1 or 2 items.
- Spice up the sale with more merch items.
- Spoil the customer with choices.
- Realistically, it’s not always financially feasible to have additional merch; but if you can, try to keep adding something new.
- That could mean hoodies just for the teenagers, or a 5-color nail paint.
- When you are new to the business, it’s probably not possible to create something new. Partner with a friend who makes hand-made crafts is always a plus.
- Or pull out a product from a sale that you had 6 months back, that nobody knows exists, or give away something exclusive that no one can get anywhere else.
- New items always bring more traffic to your store.
- Tell the customers that you will be mailing a small gift with each shipment.
- Or offer to gift-wrap the shipment and send it to its destination if the recipient is a 3rd party.
- Send a thank-you card
- Use the web to find more creative ideas.
Make Your Deal the Best
- Remember, you’re promoting to your customers with the online sale.
- This means, if they are potentially returning customers, they’ve already bought your products. And if they haven’t bought it yet, there’s a chance they might never buy it.
- Maybe they only like visiting.
- Regardless, sales are just the perfect time to reel in the stragglers.
- Come up with clever ways to package your shipments. Post a 50% off coupon code. Offer free shipping. Create Bundles.
- If a $10 T-shirt is suddenly $5 for the month, that’s a sweet deal that’s hard to pass up for the customer who has shown interest in it!
- Use the web to find out more ways to do this.
- Most store platforms have tools you can use to create discount codes and run special deals.
- Everyone`s inbox is flooded with awesome Monday or Friday deals. Forget that.
- Keep your sale going through the whole month.
- If it is the holiday season, even better!
- Give people time to visit your web store during the entire month, decide what they want to get, and take advantage of your coupon code after the dust settles from all those other sales.
Use the Right Language
- There are definitely going to be some people who’ve never bought your stuff or even heard of you.
- This is where you encourage customers to share the link of your website with family members or friends who they know will benefit from it.
- Simple gift ideas for co-workers or people you don’t want to drop a bunch of money on, can work wonders.
- Never underestimate the power of suggestions.
- What you say and how you say it will affect how people decided to support your business through your store.
Contact HyperEffects to chart out a tailor-made business marketing strategy for your company and see your business show up on television ads, press releases and on major channel partners. A poorly designed website can repulse people from your business and can cause you to lose customers before you even have them. We also work on creating, enhancing and making the website of your company more user-friendly. For many target customers, social media is becoming an ever more popular focus for advertising campaign as it can be a very inexpensive way to reach many different users. Use social media to get more sales for your business.
Have you done other things to increase traffic and sales on your web store? Let us know in the comments section below.